RigExpert Stick 500.
Stick 500 is an antenna and cable vector analyzer. The analyzer allows you to measure various parameters of antennas, cables, lines, filters, and many others in the frequency range from 100 kHz to 500 MHz.
The Stick 500 analyzer has a compact size and lightweight, which is great for using the analyzer both in the home and in the field.
The main parameters of the Stick 500 analyzer:
- Operating frequency: 100 kHz – 500 MHz
- Size: 185 * 40 * 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
- Weight: 185 grams (6.5 Oz) (unpacked, with battery installed)
- Type of antenna connector: SO-239
- Number of Enter Keys: 6
- Display: high contrast E Ink display, 200 * 200 pixels.
- Type of battery used: Li-ion 18650 (included)
- PC Connector Type: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Charging Port Type: USB Type-C
- Bluetooth Availability: Yes, Bluetooth ver. 4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
- Battery Charge Time: 3 hours.
- RF Power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Minimum frequency step: 1 kHz
- Operating temperature: -15°…40 °C (5…104 °F)
Turning on the analyzer.
The Single mode.
AntScope2 and AntScope for Android
Charging the analyzer.